- Complete 30 classes in 30 days
- We highly recommend trying all classes on the schedule, especially Yin & Meditation
- Optional 1 home practice per week, documented via a post on Instagram or Facebook, using the hashtags: #mys30daychallenge & #modoyogasydney
- Starter Pack with little goodies & inspo
- 2 workshops included (FREE) for 30 Day Challengers:
– Modo 101 Workshop: Sunday, November 6 ~ 1 – 3 pm; Thy breaks down the Modo series, posture by posture. Great way to learn the ins & outs of the poses in depth and ask questions along the way; workshop will be enjoyed in an unheated (warm) room.
– Flow FUNdamentals: Sunday, November 20 ~ 1 – 3 pm; Fine-tune the ‘vinyasa’ and discover the alignment that works best for your body in a number poses often practiced in a Flow class. We’ll go over common transitions to help smooth out the kinks, allowing you ease to flow like a pro.
- Receive weekly emails with encouraging messages, inspiring quotes and tasty recipes!
- Party!!! On Saturday December 3rd, we’ll have little shindigs after each class for all our finishers, including prize draws and a sweet finisher’s singlet that you can proudly rock after your 30 days of sweat.
Included for $170
30 days of unlimited yoga
2 workshops: Modo 101 & Flow FUNdamentals
starter pack with goodies & inspo
weekly motivational emails
A party at the end!