Jean's practical and simplified approach to anatomy through years of study and learning experience, has enabled her to structure courses that are specifically designed to fast-track your comprehension of this complex topic. She uses a hands-on approach engaging students directly with group discussions, worksheets, a skeleton and demonstrations combined with asana practice.
1. BANDHAS AND CORE STRENGTH Sunday 6th of July, 9am to 12pm
2. HIP JOINTS AND PELVIS (PART A) Sunday 6th of July, 1pm to 4pm
3. HIP JOINTS AND PELVIS (PART B) Sunday 13th of July, 9am to 12pm
4. ABDOMINAL MUSCLES AND BREATHING Sunday 13th of July, 1pm to 4pm
5. SPINE AND PELVIS Sunday 20th of July, 9am to 12pm
6. SHOULDERS, NECK AND UPPER BODY Sunday 20th of July, 1pm to 4pm
Principles of injury prevention will be given in a concise and practical manner - meaning that you will be able to apply this knowledge immediately into your yoga. There are 12 places in each course.