Overnight stay, 10am Saturday to 3pm Sunday
What is all this yoga stuff about, anyway?
If you are new to yoga this weekend retreat is ideal.
• Take a break from the stresses of modern life at Australia’s largest and oldest yoga ashram.
• Relax into a weekend of rest and recreation
• Explore the riches of Satyananda Yoga
• Meet the friendly yoga community
• See what a life lived more simply might be like.
The Ashram is set in a stunning natural valley at Mangrove Creek. You will have a tour of the ashram, and be able to take home effective relaxation tools that can be incorporated anywhere in life.
This is an opportunity to taste a more peaceful, simple and fulfilling approach to life.
• Relaxation workshop
• Asana, pranayama & meditation classes
• Accommodation and all vegetarian meals included
• Daily Satyananda Yoga Nidra®class
• Evening kirtan program
• Immersion in a meditative ashram experience
“Yoga is more than a practice, it is a way of living. It is the culture of tomorrow.”
This weekend retreat is suitable for:
• Everyone – especially those new to yoga!
A Saturday only option is also available (see Yoga Relax Day)