starts at 5pm on first day and concludes at 3pm on final day - view arrival time options
The ashram is open for all initiates to enjoy a period of time recharging and reconnecting during the Sannyasa Sadhana Initiates Retreat. This two week seva and sadhana retreat is an opportunity to exercise and practice some of the unique benefits of your initiation. Reconnect with your spiritual community (Sangha); deepen your understanding of the tantric teachings, the tradition and yourself.
There will be two parts to the fortnight.
The first week will be primarily dedicated to seva and ashram lifestyle. The second week (June 9–13) will have the additional component of the Mahavidya sadhana. Seva practiced in week one is an important aspect of preparation for the Mahavidya Sadhana.
The Mahavidya Sadhana is a special 5 day sadhana, to get to know and connect with the ten goddesses of the Tantric Mahavidyas. In tantra, the Mahavidyas (greatest wisdoms) are known through ten aspects of Devi. Over the week, these ten aspects will be invoked through havan, mantra, yantra, mandala, kirtan and discussion.
• Accommodation and all meals included
• Daily sessions of retreat specific practice and theory (during Mahavidya Sadhana)
• Daily early morning yoga class
• Daily Satyananda Yoga Nidra® class
• Evening kirtan program
• Immersion in a meditative ashram experience
• Welcoming all Initiates of the Satyananda Yoga tradition
• Pre reading on the Mahavidyas is recommended and the online course is compulsory
To book email: email@example.com