Weekend (5pm Friday to 3pm Sunday - view arrival time options)
Take your understanding of yourself to a new level by connecting to your chakras, strengthening your nervous system, activating your deeper potentials and enhancing your ability to connect with tranquility.
30 minutes of absolutely concentrated meditation will help reduce deep patterns in the mind which can give rise to basic tensions and reactions. This level of meditation moves from the basics, to the potential for living at a higher level.
Meditation Level 2 will help you by:
• Increasing your ability to concentrate meditatively
• Giving training in chakra activation which will help develop a more refined personality
• Strengthening the nervous system
• Strengthening the mind
• Cultivating a better awareness of yourself and others
What you will experience when you are here:
• Daily early morning yoga class - a blend of asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha practices
• Daily meditation practice & theory sessions
• Daily Satyananda Yoga Nidra® class
• Evening program, including kirtan (melodic chanting meditation)
• A supportive ashram connection
• Tranquil national forest, including a walk to the top of the valley’s sandstone cliffs
• Accommodation and all vegetarian meals provided
• Take-home practices
The Meditation Level 1, 2, 3 retreat weekends are a complete course between them. The time in between the weekends gives ample opportunity to practice the exercises, and to bring back experiences, feedback and questions for the next weekend.
Meditation Level 1 course is a prerequisite for Level 2. Level Two is suitable as Professional Development (CPD) for yoga teachers and allied health professionals.