guided by Rishi Hridayananda
Cleanse you body, clear your mind, recharge your energy.
Learn three simple, safe and powerful cleansing techniques that are essential foundations for yoga practitioners.
Hatha yoga aims to awaken potential through purifying and balancing the energy in the body. While strength, endurance and flexibility in asana are beneficial they are not the whole picture. The original and core practices of hatha yoga are internal cleansing techniques. Join experienced teachers for an alternative morning class and learn the shatkarma cleansing practices of neti, kunjal and laghoo to clean and stimulate the whole digestive system.
• Balance the body, mind and emotions
• Flush toxins from the body
• Gain the confidence to do these practices at home
• Willingness to try something out of the ordinary
• A basic level of fitness is beneficial to perform the practice
• If you seek to bring your yoga practice to the next level, this is for you
• Not recommended for expectant mothers
• Practice may be cancelled due to wet weather