(02) ... Click to show(02) 4377 1171
Weekend (5pm Friday to 3pm Sunday - view arrival time options)
Would you like to set your children or family on a path to self-awareness and an understanding of yoga? Family Yoga Weekend may be what you seek!
Three times a year the Satyananda yoga community comes together for a weekend to celebrate families. Families both new to yoga and experienced are welcome. It is an opportunity to gain understanding of how yoga can enrich family life, and to connect with other like-minded parents and children. Family Yoga Weekends see many regulars returning as it is wonderful to reconnect in such a beautiful and enriching environment.
• Kids yoga classes
• Fun and creative activities for kids including music, dance, art, drama and storytelling
• Outdoor activities include gardening, bushwalking and swimming (in the warmer months)
• Every weekend is different!
• ‘Conscious Parenting’ workshop (TBC)
• Each weekend has a particular theme for freshness and inspiration.
• Accommodation and all meals provided
• Both indoor and outdoor activities
• Daily yoga classes
• Daily Satyananda Yoga Nidra® classes
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers, motherhood and families in our hearts homes and communities. It is in celebration of our mothers that we come together every year to give thanks for their love, support and selfless giving.
•Special activities honoring mothers
*1st adult $270, 50% off for 2nd adult and children under 3 free
All inclusive (accommodation, vegetarian meals, classes)