Visitors from an eco-community in Italy are in Australia giving a series of workshops. Topics include Philosophy & way of life, Exploring the sounds created by the electrical vibration of plants, Simple techniques for wellness & more.
Thursday 7th July from 6.00pm to 9.00pm - An introduction to the Damanhur Way:
* philosophy & way of life.
* lessons on living in harmony from 30 years experience of community living.
Friday 8th July from 6.00 to 9.00pm - An experience with plants & their music:
* explore the sounds created by the electrical vibrations of plants.
* reconnect with the plant world & learn more about the Damanhur Way project "orientation of the trees"
* Bring your plants to play.
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th from 10.00 to 5.00pm - Healing principles & self healing:
* simple techniques for wellness.
* disease is a collective concept, it's not the absence of illness but the fullness of living.
Weekend workshop & 2 evenings $330.00
Book & pay at lotushealth.com.au
Earlybird discounts applies to bookings before 1st July.
individual healing sessions can be booked with Squalo & Trdacna, Damanhur ambassadors, on Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th July.
Please call 9953 5153 or email email@example.com