Stretch, Strengthen, Breathe and Focus
Weather you’re an avid runner training for your next race or an occasional runner who likes to keep fit, this workshop is for you.
In this 2 hour workshop learn how yoga can improve your running and help prevent injuries.
You will learn:
- Warm up sequences to help get the most out of your run and avoid injury
- Breath exercises to help improve lung capacity and optimise your breath
- Targeted stretching for problem areas (hip flexors, glutes, hamstrings, calves & IT band)
- Strength building drills to get more out of each stride
- Cool down sequences to help aid recovery
Not only will you leave this workshop with new tools to complement your running you will also walk away a lighter relaxed mind and enhanced body awareness.