Bali Yoga & Fitness Cruise Retreat - Island hop from Bali to Lombok & the Gili Islands.
Enjoy yoga & fitness sessions on the boat deck and deserted beaches, swim with sea turtles, visit local villages and relax in the sunshine
Do you want to…
- Practice yoga and workout in paradise, on the rooftop and sandy beaches, as the sun rises or sets?
- Cruise the waters between Bali and Lombok on a traditional sailing boat?
- Jump into the ocean and swim or snorkel in the sunshine?
- Swing in a hammock or relax on day beds?
- Enjoy delicious fresh food?
- Experience a unique adventure with like minded yogis?
Then join our Yoga & Fitness Cruise September 10 – 16.
Cruising Bali, Lombok and the Gili Islands.
- We will be island hopping between Bali, the Gili Islands, Lombok and the Secret Islands.
- Plenty of time will be available for you to swim, snorkel and relax on the beaches.
- There are day beds and hammocks on the boat for you to put your feet up.
- An Indonesian cooking class will also be offered on board.
- Check out our itinerary.
6 nights accommodation on board our traditional sailing boat.
- There are limited double, twin and triple share cabins available. And one bunk room for four people.
- The lovely cabins are clean and comfortable with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms.
- Check out the cabins and pricing options.
Daily yoga & fitness classes.
- Yoga sessions to suit all levels and abilities, everyone welcome.
2 sessions will be offered each day. They will be early morning and afternoon/sunset sessions.
- We will assist you to explore your fitness, and yoga practice through vinyasa flow yoga as well as restorative yin style yoga and meditation.
3 meals per day.
- The cook on board will provide us with buffets offering plenty of options for meat eaters and
. There will be a mix of Indonesian dishes as well as western food.
- Fresh fruit, tea and purified spring water will also be readily available.
What’s not included:
- Flights and travel insurance: We require all guests to purchase travel insurance to protect against cancellation, medical costs & loss of property.
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport to Serangan Bay, Bali: Serangan Harbour, our departure point, is a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport.
Limited Space. Maximum number of guests: 15
All meals & snacks prepared by our on board chef, accommodation in air conditioned cabins with ensuite bathrooms, all travel as we island hop through Indonesia as well as all yoga, fitness sessions and activities.
Schedule / Itinerary
We have put together a fantastic itinerary with the owner of our beautiful traditional schooner. This will be our guide but open to change depending on mother nature. Keep an open mind and an adventurous spirit. This is going to be an amazing journey.
Day 1 – Saturday Sep 10
- Arrival day in Bali.
- We meet at the boat in Serangan Harbour, Bali at 1.00pm and jump on board.
- Meet and greet, boat departs late afternoon. Welcome dinner and overnight sail.
Day 2 – Sunday Sep 11
- Arrive early in the morning at Gili Trawangan. Morning yoga session – on roof top.
- The rest of the day is open for you to relax, snorkel or swim.
- After breakfast you have the option of visiting Gili Trawangan. Come back for lunch.
- In the afternoon you have the option of visiting Gili Air.
- On the islands you are welcome to try the optional water sports available including surfing, wakeboarding, waterskiing or diving (cost not included in retreat).
- Sunset yoga session on the beach or boat followed by dinner.
Day 3 – Monday Sep 12
- After breakfast we will visit Gili Meno to explore the island.
- Mid morning we will have a yoga workshop at a local shala.
- We will return to the boat for lunch. In the afternoon you’ll be able to go snorkelling – hopefully we will find some fish and turtles to frolic with!
- You can also visit the turtle sanctuary on Gili Meno, and enjoy free time on the island and its beaches.
- Afternoon/sunset yoga session on the boat rooftop before dinner.
- The captain will find us a calm place to moor overnight.
Day 4 – Tuesday Sep 13
- Morning yoga session on board or on the beach. Beach, swim, snorkel, relax time.
- During lunch we will start cruising to the south of Lombok (4 hrs) to Sekotong – the secret islands.
- Option to take the speed boat to explore more of the secret islands.
- Sunset yoga session on the boat or beach.
Day 5 – Wednesday Sep 14
- Morning yoga session on one of the deserted islands.
- Return to the boat for breakfast and relaxing. Swim, snorkel, enjoy the islands.
- Indonesian cooking class on board to create our dinner.
- Sunset yoga session on the rooftop.
Day 6: Thursday Sep 15
- We spend today exploring more of the Secret Islands.
- You will have the option of hiking to the top of a mountain to see the breathtaking view.
- You can also swim, snorkel, or relax on the beaches or boat.
- Return to the boat for a sunset yoga session before dinner.
- Overnight sail to Amuk Bay.
Day 7: Friday Sep 16
- Morning yoga session on the rooftop.
- After breakfast you’ll have the option of snorkelling to feed the fish in Amuk Bay.
- We’ll then cruise back to Serangan Harbour, Bali.
- Disembark from our beautiful boat around 12pm.
Only 15 spots available, email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your cabin.