You asked, we listened! We have heard you want to deepen your yoga practice, to find greater strength and flexibility, expand your awareness of movement and breath, dive into meditation to release stress and learn more about all things yoga.
Introducing the third classes in the 'Deepen Your Practice' Workshop Series. A series of workshops to advance your knowledge in all things yoga.
Come to the Foundational Workshop in week one where you will be rooted in foundations, modifications, anatomy, breath and general body awareness. This will thread through to the Advanced Workshop in week two where you will play in more advanced variations of poses and deepen your understanding of when, why and how you would choose to advance or modify your practice.
Come along if you want to:
- Learn more about why we do what we do in yoga
- Deepen your understanding of healthy alignment and breath work
- Know when to listen to you body and modify poses
- Feel safe to build up your practice into more advanced postures
- Enhance your awareness of energy moving through the asanas
- Feel grounded and connected to a practice that is relevant to YOUR individual body needs
We encourage you to attend the Foundations followed by the Advanced Workshop, but we do offer both the classes seperately. Each workshop goes for 2hours and the foundations will thread to what is taught in the advanced workshop.
What to bring:
- a yoga mat (or hire one of ours for $2)
- a notebook and pen for those "a- ha" moments
- and open mind and a relatively empty belly