This innovative 3 night retreat in the Sunshine Coast hinterland is a unique fusion of yoga, meditation and personal development to increase your happiness and overall well-being. There will also be techniques and information to help assist with the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
Are you ready for real change? Do you truly value your emotional health? Is 2015 the year you will invest in your inner reality and make lasting changes? Would you like to live a life of greater harmony, fulfillment and meaning?
Then it is time for you to say yes to happy living!
HAPPINESS IS THE GOAL OF ALL OTHER GOALS. – DEEPAK CHOPRA
We all seek happiness. It is a universal drive of our lives. Sometimes it seems to evaporate and we are left asking where did my joy go? What happened? This retreat honours this need to take the action and make the changes necessary for you to reconnect with your happiness. You then gain clarity of the direction of your life and make better choices that produce better outcomes that change your direction for a happier and more fulfilling journey through life.
The retreat will consist of –
• Gentle hatha yoga classes
• Guided meditations
• Deeply rejuvenating relaxations
• Discourses / exercises / discussions on key topics
• Nature walks
* Time for contemplation and introspection
* Techniques designed to create real change and growth
• Genuine life skills for a happy and joyous life
• A focus on the body-mind connection. We explore the relationship between our physiology and our psychology. An analysis on how you can use yoga to change your inner state and transform your inner world.
• Discover the empowering practice of mindfulness and how it can change your life.
• The role of neuroplasticity and the ability to change your brain and the way you think.
• Learn how to develop and maintain resilience during times of challenge and change.
• Tools to deal with your inner critic and increase self-acceptance.
• The sublimation of energy and emotions. How to transform lower emotions such as apathy, helplessness, insecurity, depression and low self-esteem into more elevated and positive emotions such as self-confidence, courage, self-empowerment and dynamism. The power of transmutation.
• An exploration into lifestyle and diet and how they effect your mood. How to create genuine lasting change and develop the courage to take responsibility for your life.
• The power of the mind. Discover the power of suggestion and affirmations to change your mind and influence the untapped potential of your subconscious mind.
• Embracing your purpose. Discovering a life of fulfillment, meaning and inspiration.
• The power of the heart and living a joyful life. The way forward, creating a positive life each and everyday.
• Discover our 8 essential keys to happiness.
The hatha yoga class is a gentle style of yoga that is accessable for everyone. No experience in yoga is necessary. All yoga equipment is supplied.
• Early bird 1 twin-share accommodation all inclusive $740.
• Early bird 1 single room all inclusive $890.
• Full fee twin-share all inclusive $990.
• Full fee single room $1140.
The retreat will feature nutritious vegetarian meals with gluten-free options available.
Innistaigh Mountain Retreat is located in the tranquil Sunshine Coast hinterland.The retreat centre is accessible by travelling along the Bruce Highway and taking the exit for Landsborough. The centre is approximately 10 minutes from Landsborough. Welcome to paradise.
A complimentary shuttle will leave Brisbane domestic airport on Friday 02.10.15 @5pm and travel to the retreat venue. The shuttle will leave the retreat venue on Monday 05.10.15 @2.30pm and travel to Brisbane domestic airport. The journey from the airport to the retreat centre is approximately 1 hour. Please plan your travel schedule accordingly. Booking for the shuttle is essential.
This retreat can only take limited numbers so if this speaks to you, book now as you may miss out if you leave it too long. What you need to consider is what does inner peace and happiness mean to you? What will it cost you if you do not take action and remain in the same place where you are now?
Happiness is your natural state. Join us for this life-changing retreat and learn the secrets to maintaining fulfillment, joy and happiness throughout your life journey.
INVEST IN YOUR SOUL!