Anthony O’Flynn and Nina Hansen have both walked the spiritual path for over a decade. Their journey into the world of authentic Tantra has led them to attend workshops and courses across the globe including India, Thailand, Greece and Denmark.
Having returned to Australia in 2006 they began the process of establishing Holistic Yoga & Meditation, a genuine esoteric spiritual school embracing many of the great traditions with an obvious focus on yoga and Tantra
This workshop is a synthesis of these teachings, initiations and first hand practical experience.
Together they present Erotic Tantra, a workshop focusing on the erotic and often misunderstood element of Tantric spirituality.
This workshop is the perfect introduction for anyone interested in enhancing their lovemaking whether they are single or in a relationship. The Tantric sexuality is widely regarded as a superior and far more pleasurable way of enjoying sexual intimacy.
Tantric practitioners consistently report a more satisfying sexual experience completely transcending the more conventional sexual methodology that is currently practiced by the majority of society. The Tantric experience allows a couple to convert sexual energy through the process of sublimation into superior emotional states including increased positive states of consciousness, greater empathy for your lover, increased clarity of mind and even profound states of spiritual bliss.
Tantra 1 is a complete introduction to the methodology of Tantric sexuality. The workshop will be of a particularly practical nature addressing the core framework of the relevant issues of Tantra for both men and women.
The workshop itself will consist of a combination of lectures, discourses, meditations and a yoga practice all designed to help integrate the teachings of the fundamental principles of Tantra.
In Erotic Tantra 1 you will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the following topics –
• The overall practice of erotic Tantra.
• How to master and control your sexual energy.
• How to increase erotic pleasure.
• Understand how to use sexual energy to accelerate your spiritual evolution and personal growth.
• An understanding of relevant sexual health issues for men including methods to increase virility, prostate awareness, impotence and premature ejaculation.
• A number of practical techniques designed to help in the sublimation and transmutation process.
• An analysis of the different forms of orgasm and methods to facilitate this process with a specific focus on women's orgasms.
• A specific hatha yoga practice relevant to erotic Tantra.
• An understanding of natural aphrodisiacs and how to use them.
Please note we make the commitment to teach this course with the highest integrity and maintain a high level of communication. There are no explicit presentations or nudity. Participants must be over 18 years of age.
The workshop is suitable both for singles and couples. The workshop is structured in a way that makes it irrelevant if participants attend as singles or in a couple.
This workshop is held over two full days.
The fee includes morning tea and afternoon tea on both days.