"Step into Spring" Weekend Yoga Retreat
October 30th-November 1st 2015
Join Ondine Savage for a blissful weekend yoga retreat to mark the start of spring!
The weekend retreat will be held at the Yanada Retreat Centre in St. Albans. This fully equipped yoga retreat centre on the Hawkesbury River is surrounded by beautiful bush land so you can escape the bustle of the city and enjoy some real silence, and it´s just a short 90 minute drive from Sydney.
Over the weekend we will explore the strength of Hatha Yoga and the power of a Dynamic Yoga practice, Meditation classes, workshops as well as a Restorative yoga class and Yoga Nidra class to help you relax soon after arriving. The retreat is fully catered and all meals will be vegetarian.
Classes will be suitable for all levels from complete beginners to the more advanced yogi.
In your spare time there are many things to do (or not do if you choose!) including:
• Swimming in the pool
• Exploring the adjoining Yengo National Park by foot where you will discover many Aboriginal sacred sites and rock engravings
• Walk or drive into the historic St. Albans village
• Relaxing on the veranda or meditating under a tree
Your weekend package includes :
• Two nights accommodation (All linen, blankets and bath towels provided)
• All vegetarian meals
• 2 Yoga classes, 2 Dynamic Yoga classes, 1 Restorative class, 1 Yoga Nidra class, 2 Yoga
workshops, 2 Meditation classes
• Free wifi and local calls
To help the environment we will arrange a car pool from Sydney amongst attendees to help all get there easily.
There are six bedrooms in total.
Four standard double rooms which share two bathrooms and two double ensuite rooms, one of which can be configured as 4 single beds. All rooms are provided with cotton linen bedding and towels and basic toiletries.
Prices and Booking:
Below are details of room arrangements and associated pricing. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
Please note: no refunds after 15 August.
This weekend retreat is limited to 15 persons, so book early to secure your spot.
Twin share- As either a Queen Bed or Two Singles (share bathroom)
$720 pp (paid in full) before August 15
$780 pp (paid in full) after August 15
Quad share- FULLY BOOKED
An approximate guideline for the weekend follows:
• 3pm Arrivals & Settle In
• 5pm Yoga class
• 7pm Dinner
• 8:30pm Group introduction and Yoga Nidra
• 6:30am Bush walk (Optional)
• 7:00am Dynamic yoga practice
• 8:00 am Hatha Yoga & Meditation
• 9.00am Breakfast
• 11:00am Workshop
• 12:30pm – 4:30pm Lunch (Free time: bushwalking, visit the local village, try a massage, cosy up with a book and a cup of tea)
• 4:30pm Restorative Yoga
• 6.30pm Dinner
• 8pm Movie
• 6:30am Walking Meditation practice
• 7:00am: Dynamic yoga practice
• 8:00am Hatha Yoga & Meditation
• 9:00am Breakfast
• 10:30am Workshop
• 12pm Light lunch
• 1pm Debrief and check out