This retreat will be held at the Yanada Retreat Centre in St. Albans. This fully equipped yoga retreat centre on the Hawkesbury River is surrounded by beautiful bush land so you can escape the bustle of the city and enjoy some real silence, and it´s just a short 90-minute drive from Sydney.
Over the weekend we will explore the strength of Hatha Yoga and the power of a Dynamic Yoga practice, Meditation classes, workshops as well as a Restorative yoga class and Yoga Nidra class to help you relax soon after arriving.
The retreat is fully catered and all meals will be vegetarian. Learn how to recreate these delicious meals at home in the cooking workshop on Sunday.
Classes will be suitable for all levels from complete beginners to the more advanced yogi.
In your spare time there are many things to do (or not do if you choose!) including:
• Swimming in the pool
• Exploring the adjoining Yengo National Park by foot where you will discover many Aboriginal sacred sites and rock engravings
• Walk or drive into the historic St. Albans village
• Relaxing on the veranda or meditating under a tree
The "Step into Spring" package includes:
• Two nights accommodation (All linen, blankets and bath towels provided)
• All vegetarian meals
• 2 x Yoga classes, 1 x Restorative classes, 1 x Yoga Nidra class, 2 x Pranayama classes, 2 x Yoga
workshops, 2 x Meditation classes, a Vegetaian cooking workshop
• Free wifi and local calls
To help the environment we will arrange a car pool from Sydney amongst attendees to help you all get there easily.
An approximate guideline for the weekend follows:
• 3pm Arrivals & Settle In
• 5pm: Restorative Yoga Session
• 7pm: Dinner
• 8:30pm: Group introduction and Yoga Nidra
• 6:30am Bush walk (Optional)
• 7:15am: Pranayama (Breathing techniques) & Meditation
• 8:00 am: Dynamic yoga practice
• 9.30am: Breakfast
• 11:00am: Hip opening workshop
• 12:30pm – 4:00pm Lunch
(Free time: bushwalking, visit the local village, try a massage, cosy up with a book and a cup of tea)
• 4:00pm Yoga workshop
• 6.30pm Dinner
• 8pm Movie
• 7:00am Walking Meditation practice
• 8:00am: Dynamic yoga practice
• 9:30am Breakfast
• 10:30am Cooking workshop
• 12pm Light lunch
• 1pm Debrief and check out
There are six bedrooms in total. Four standard double rooms which share two bathrooms and two double ensuite rooms, one of which can be configured as 4 single beds. All rooms are provided with cotton linen bedding and towels and basic toiletries.
Four single Beds (with ensuite) $580 pp (paid in full) before August 15
$630 pp (paid in full) after August 15
Can be configured as a Queen Bed or Two Singles (share bathroom)
$630 pp (paid in full) before August 15
$680 pp (paid in full) after August 15
$200 non-refundable deposit required to secure your place. No refunds after 15 August.
This weekend retreat is limited to 14 persons, so book early to secure your spot.