This Retreat is one of my personal favorites, and I would love for you to join me at Yanada Retreat Centre, just 90-minutes drive from Sydney’s CBD. Yanada is a beautiful purpose-built eco-Yoga retreat surrounded by bushland and the sound of native bird life. You’ll watch your tension melt away and return home relaxed, renewed and restored.
In your spare time, there are many things to do (or not do if you choose!) including:
- Swimming in the beautiful crystalline pool
- Walk or drive into the historic St. Albans village
- Take a walk amongst the beautiful native bush
- Relax on the verandah or meditate under a tree
There will be a limited number of places available so BOOK NOW to secure your spot so you don’t miss out.
Prices and Booking:
Your investment of $175 includes everything.
The day will look a little like this:
- Arrival by 10am followed by a light, healthy morning snack
- A 2-hour Hatha Yoga class
- A delicious & nourishing vegetarian lunch at 12.30pm
- “Me” time; relax, read, chat, nap, meditate, or do nothing at all
- A deeply relaxing and stress releasing 2-hour afternoon Restorative Yoga class
- Home time around 5pm