The Mindfulness Meditation course is a practical introduction to the benefits that meditation can bring to your life.
Meditation is becoming increasingly popular and well known, and has a number of health benefits by reducing the effects of stress.
This meditation course does not represent any particular religion or belief system. There is no requirement to be able to sit in a particular posture as we can use chairs in the class.
The Mindfulness Meditation Course provides a gentle but powerful way to:
• Calm the mind
• Relax the body
• Improve focus and concentration
• Gain self awareness
• Enjoy life more by living in the present moment
In this class, for those with little or no experience of meditation, you will learn:
• How to meditate and become more mindful in everyday life
• How to use meditation to manage stress, pain or worry
• How to establish a regular practice
• How to deal with difficulties in meditation practice
A number of different meditation techniques are taught and time is allowed for discussion about the development of your meditation practice and any problems you may encounter. Some enjoyable activities are also included to demonstrate how the mind works.
“To begin to meditate is to look into our lives with interest and kindness and discover how to be wakeful and free.”
Fee: $135 per person. Five sessions, one session per week per 5 consecutive weeks. Payment upon booking.