You are invited to share in a very special event experience - Divine Feminine.
Divine Feminine is a pioneering event that offers women the tools and resources to bring greater health, creativity and fulfillment into their lives through a deeper understanding of the ancient mysteries of womanhood.
Our star-studded line-up includes, Dr. Christine Page, pioneer in women's health, inspirational speaker and gifted intuitive; Denise Cook, intimacy expert; Sal Flynn, Mindfulness expert; Maree Lipschitz, specialist in Women's Mysteries; Sally Swain, creativity coach and international artist, plus more Divine speakers!
Date: 10 - 11 September 2016
Venue: Novotel Sydney Central
Cost: $350 early bird until 1 August 2016
Limited one day tickets are available.
Limited 1/2 day tickets are available.
When you come to Divine Feminine YOU will
• Learn mindfulness practices for the modern woman so you can experience greater equanimity, wisdom and compassion, with Sal Flynn, mindfulness expert and gifted Yoga therapy educator,
• Learn how to create more intimacy in relationships so you can have deep, respectful, intimate connections with yourself and others, with Denise Cook, personal growth counsellor, therapist, educator, workshop facilitator and intimacy expert,
• Take away a toolkit of 27 practical strategies to bring the Divine Feminine into your life so you can create a more luscious life with Maree Lipschitz, Women's Mysteries specialist,
• Walk a Chartres labyrinth, experience a walking meditation, that leads to healing, self-knowledge, peace and purpose, with Emily Simpson, who built the Centennial Park labyrinth,
• Experience the healing power of sound, with Christine Morrison, internationally acclaimed, musician, sound healer, musical alchemist, composer and teacher,
• Learn techniques to access your creativity, with Sally Swain, Creativity Coach
• Discover a new approach to sensuality and love making and find out how sex can bring you healing and inspiration, with Dr. Christine Page, women’s health pioneer, mystical physician, gifted intuitive and international speaker
• Embrace wholeness by integrating the Dark Feminine, with Shushann Movsessian, psychotherapist, women's psychology and spirituality teacher and author of international best-seller, Puberty Girl,
• Discover how women became separated, how to heal the wounds between women so we can ensure peace and prosperity for future generations, with Dr. Christine Page, women’s health pioneer, mystical physician, gifted intuitive and international speaker
Divine Feminine Speakers – Inspired Women
Divine Feminine brings together some of the leading teachers and speakers from the great traditions of Yoga and Mindfulness. Therapists from the field of psychology, specialising in intimacy, relationships, sexual healing, women’s health and art therapy. Specialists in change, transformation. self-discovery and self-empowerment. Healers, authors, performers. Read more about the teachers and speakers....
Who Should Attend?
Divine Feminine is for all women who want to bring deeper meaning, authenticity and pleasure into their lives.