The AYTC is at the cutting edge of the fast expanding field of Yoga therapy. In 2013, AYTC will show-case leading Australian Yoga therapists and researchers with one of the world’s most highly sought after Yoga teachers, Donna Farhi.
Donna Farhi will be joined by -
•Dr. Sue Jackson, sport and exercise psychology expert, Yoga teacher and editor of Australian Yoga Life magazine
•Dr. Rishi Vivekananda, former physician and consultant psychiatrist and author of "Practical Yoga Psychology"
•Jennifer Schrader, President of the Australian Association of Yoga Therapy
•Loraine Rushton, leading Children's Yoga teacher and trainer
•Sal Flynn, psychotherapist and Yoga therapist
•Leigh Blashki, Vice President of Yoga Australia and one of Australia's leading Yoga therapy pioneers
Benefits of Attending the AYTC
• Learn from leading Yoga therapists and researchers
• Learn practical techniques to apply with your clients
• Educate yourself about the latest Yoga research
• Connect with like-minded professionals in the field of Yoga therapy
• Deepen your knowledge of Yoga as a therapeutic practice
Who Should Attend?
• Yoga therapists seeking to expand their knowledge
• Yoga teachers who want to add a new dimension to their teaching
• Medical doctors, health professionals and complementary therapists who want to use evidence-based, Yoga practices in their work
• Yoga researchers seeking to learn from and connect with leading researchers
• Anyone who wishes to use Yoga to improve their health
For more info -