Learn the skills and knowledge that will help you navigate your own menstrual cycle.
The wisdom of a feminine approach to Yoga, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Science will be weaved together for this practical, informative and balancing workshop.
Suitable for women preparing to conceive, ART preparation or women with any unexplained infertility issues.
In this Workshop you will learn:
- An Eastern and Western Medicine approach to the menstrual cycle
- Signs and symptoms of ovulation
- Different gynecological disorders which can effect fertility such as: Endometriosis, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, PCOS, Fibroids and Polyps, Blockage of the Fallopian tubes, Immune Infertility, Miscarriage
- Combining IVF and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Diet and Lifestyle
- A guide to nutritional supplements that are important for preconception care
- Yoga Postures and breathing techniques for different phasing in your cycle and different fertility conditions
- Basal Body Temperature Charting
- Self Massage and Acupressure techniques for fertility
- The impact of stress and anxiety on the menstrual cycle
Private Health Fund Rebates Apply
The cost of the workshop ($140) includes gst. and is available for private health fund rebates.