Join Robin Grille in his brilliant seminar on Connecting with your Toddler and Child: Boundaries without Punishment.
In this workshop, we look at how we can connect with our children and set strong boundaries without relying on punishment, shaming and rewards.
The seminar will cover:
- a brief history of punishment and shaming
- why smacking and other forms of punishment are ineffective
- being effective and being assertive means being 'real'
- learn appropriate expressions of your needs and limits
- active listening
- the key ingredients of a deep connection with your child
This presentation is for parents, grandparents, child health professionals, early childhood teachers and all carers of children.
Friday 27th April
$44 per person, $77 per couple
For inquiries and bookings, call or email us:
Bookings must be made by Tuesday 25th April - hurry, don't miss out!