0410 ... Click to show0410 601 773
Deepening connection ...
- to your Acroyoga practice and community
- 2 day residential in Byron Bay Yoga Retreat centre
- October 9th - October 11th 2015
$550 (includes Acroyoga tuition, all meals and accommodation )
$450 early bird*
$350 early bird no accommodation ( with on site meals included)
$300 early bird no accommodation ( no on site meals included)
* Early bird – offer ends August 31st
A weekend retreat is so much more than just a class or a workshop. This retreat is an opportunity to explore your relationship not only to Acroyoga as a path of self development, but also as a way to strengthen connection to your local and global community.
Suitable for beginners and experienced acroyogis.
On this retreat you will learn to:
*combine acrobatics, partner yoga, games and Thai massage, for a full body workout and active recovery
• re-ignite your ability to learn through play in a safe and supportive environment
• intelligently balance the physical strength, mobility and mental agility of the whole body on a foundation of structural support
• develop new neural pathways and improve brain function
• engage your creativity in fun and playful challenges
• incrementally establish effective alignment techniques to move from simple to complex acrobatic yoga flows
• explore how the niyamas and yamas ( ethical enquiry ) relate to your AcroYoga experience
• recognise and overcome obstacles to effectively working with others
For the full program and more info: