(07) ... Click to show(07) 5446 3224
This course is designed to take you up to the level of a highly proficient and well rounded teacher in all facets of yoga including postures, sequencing, yoga therapy, meditation and philosophy.
All teachers from any tradition are welcome to join this comprehensive 300 hour Level 2 Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training. Alternatively, any teacher who wishes to just brush up their knowledge, gain continuing education points or find some much needed inspiration can participate in any single module on the training curriculum.
This was formally known as the Yoga Alliance 500 hour Level 2 Teacher Training Course.
All modules have been designed after careful consideration of what many yoga teachers need throughout their career. Our aim is to present the highest level of ongoing education for yoga teachers. Most modules are specific for you in learning new skills as a teacher. Others are designed more for your personal growth and development.
Modules range from creative and advanced vinyasa sequencing, align refine, yoga for back pain, restorative yoga, pre natal yoga, kids yoga, chakra vinyasa yoga, teaching meditation and mindfulness. Most modules include a comprehensive manual and all offer a certificate of completion.
From our research and from student feedback, there is no other Level 2 course like this currently on the market...
Further Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training Course information:
* The main prerequisite is that you have completed a minimum 200 Hour Teacher Training course.
* You do not need to have trained with Being Yoga.
* If you are not a yoga teacher but have an interest in any specific area you are most welcome to attend. You will be given a certificate of attendance rather than a teaching certificate.
* These courses alone are not enough to become a yoga teacher , see our Level 1 Training Courses
You can enrol for this course at any time and simply begin from the next module.