PRACTICING PREVENTION: Deep Relaxation in a Sanctuary of Stillness: Wednesdays 6.30 – 7.30pm. Series of 4 classes 20th & 27th April and 4th & 11th May 2016
This relaxation class is an hour of supported restoration for the body, breath and mind assisting in preventing suffering or dis-ease at any level.
Balancing your energy by
– pacifying an anxious mind
– stimulating a heavy or dull mind
– keeping a healthy vital energy bank as a valuable resource in preventing dis-ease
Release the accumulation of stress and tension
– by using the body, breath and mind in specific ways to eliminate toxic impressions, memories or experiences accumulated during your day/week
Encouraging mindful living
– to strengthen your resolve to create space in your lifestyle to balance your energy and to release the accumulation of tension and stress.
Expression of interest: Please email to express your interest, we will respond with a firm commitment once numbers are known
Investment: Class Pass or Casual attendance $20. Concessions available upon request.
Bookings are essential: Minimum 5 students required to start the program.
Contact: E: Agama Info and Bookings or M: 0439 358 021