Kula Cruise Yoga Retreat —Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands
Yoga Adventure—July 5 to 11, 2014
—Exploring —Hammocks— Cooking Classes—Delicious Food
Do you want to….
- Practice yoga in paradise, on the rooftop and sandy beaches, as the sun rises or sets?
- Cruise the waters between Bali and Lombok on a traditional sailing boat?
- Jump into the ocean and swim or snorkel in the sunshine?
- Swing in a hammock or relax on day beds?
- Enjoy delicious fresh food and Indonesian cooking classes?
- Experience a unique adventure with like minded yogis?
Then join our Kula Cruise!
Kula Cruise Details
Cruising Bali, Lombok and the Gili Islands.
- We will be island hopping between Bali, the Gili Islands, Lombok and the Secret Islands.
- Plenty of time will be available for you to swim, snorkel and relax on the beaches.
- There are day beds and hammocks on the boat for you to put your feet up.
- Indonesian cooking classes will also be offered on board.
6 nights accommodation on board our traditional wooden schooner.
- There are limited double, twin and triple share cabins available. And one bunk room for four people.
- The lovely cabins are clean and comfortable with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms.
90 minute yoga practice each day
- Classes to suit all levels and abilities, everyone welcome.
- This will either be an early morning practice or a sunset session each day.
- We will assist you to explore your yoga practice through vinyasa flow yoga as well as workshops, yin yoga, meditation and pranayama.
3 meals per day.
- The cook on board will provide us with buffets offering plenty of options for meat eaters and vegetarians. There will be a mix of Indonesian dishes as well as western food.
- Fresh fruit, tea and purified spring water will also be readily available.
What’s not included:
Flights and travel insurance.
- We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect against cancellation, medical costs & loss of property.
Transfers to and from Denpasar airport to Serangan Bay, Bali.
- Serangan Harbour, our departure point, is a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport.
Optional water sports available at Mentigi Bay.
- Double/Twin/Triple: $1995 AUD per person - SOLD OUT
- Quad/Bunk Cabin: $1895 AUD per person - 3 SPOTS LEFT - book now!
Limited Space. Maximum number of guests: 18
Email: email@example.com to book your spot!