Do you want to:
- Practice yoga in paradise, on sandy beaches or on deck, as the sun rises or sets?
- Cruise the waters between Bali & Lombok on a traditional sailing boat?
- Jump into the ocean and swim or snorkel in the sunshine?
- Swing in a hammock or relax on day beds?
- Indulge in a full body Balinese massage?
- Enjoy delicious fresh food and BBQs?
- Experience an adventure with like-minded yogis?
Then join our Kula Cruise!
This will be a yoga adventure sailing from Bali to Lombok and the Gili Islands. Here is a summary of the details:
- Saturday June 8 - Friday June 14 (6 nights accommodation on board)
- A 90 minute yoga practice each day - for all levels. We will mix it up between morning (sunrise) and evening (sunset) classes and workshops.
- 3 meals per day, drinking water and fruit.
- A full body Balinese massage on board.
Your teachers will be Kacey and Clare. We will be leading you through vinyasa style classes and also offering workshops, meditation, pranayama and yin style poses for a change of pace.
There will be plenty of time for island hopping, beach time, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing in hammocks and day beds, cruising and having FUN.
This isn't a 5 star retreat, it's an ADVENTURE. If you're looking for luxury this isn't the retreat for you. But if you are looking to explore, sail, discover and experience a unique journey with like-minded yogis then jump on board.
Are you ready to practice in paradise with us?
Space is limited. There is a mix of single, double and twin share cabins on board. A single room is $1795 per person. Double or twin share is $1595 per person. If you are a solo traveller that would like to be partnered up with someone of the same gender in a twin share cabin please let us know and we'll do our best to find a suitable roommate. Otherwise a solo cabin might be the only option.
For more information, and to see our proposed itinerary, traditional schooner, and meet the teachers please visit our website: http://kulayoga.com.au/kula-cruise-retreat/
If you would like to book please let us know asap by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you through the reservation form and our policies. Full payment is due within 3 days of your reservation to lock in your spot.
Partners and friends are welcome. All guests need to be over 18 years old. It's definitely not a booze cruise but we don't mind if you'd like to enjoy a cheeky beverage - you are on holidays after all. We will be focusing on healthy food, inspirational yoga classes, enjoying the sunshine, relaxing and appreciating the ocean.
Please note the retreat runs over the Queen's Birthday long weekend which means you'd only have to take FOUR days off work. There is plenty of time to book cheap flights.
We can't wait to get over there and hope you will join us!
See you all on your mats,
Kacey & Clare - Kula Yoga