Rikhia Jharkhand India
The practice of meditation through Mantra and Yantra is intended to reach the nucleus of the self, and bring the practitioner into the experience of expansion and liberation.
The Chakra Sadhana Retreat - Mantra and Yantra
These ancient therapeutic tools of Mantra (sound vibration) and Yantra (corresponding geometrical forms) increase concentration, expand awareness, release old patterns, enhance relaxation and unleash creativity. Explore mantra and yantra to access and manage the different layers of the mind. Through the practices of mantra and yantra, asana, pranayama and meditation this retreat will delve into practical applications of the chakras and the role they take in our physical, psychological, mental and spiritual expressions. Experience yogic techniques to stimulate, purify and cleanse the energy centres.
• Meditation practices utilising Mantra and Yantra, Mantra Japa, Nada Yoga, Chakra Shuddhi, Mantra and Yantra meditation
• Demystify the idea people have about the chakras, learn to relate to them and use sadhana to grow through them
• Be inspired by in depth talks on the Chakras including deep insights with Swami Satsangi Peethadishwari (Acharya of Rikhia)
• Enjoy participating in Sivananda Math's charitable activities.
• Learn Hatha Yoga Purification techniques (Shatkarmas) and receive the required products.
All 3 retreats will have the following:
• Early morning Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha practices – theme based
• Satyananda Yoga Nidra™
• Integrate Yoga into your daily life
• Live in an authentic Indian ashram integrating with the culture during the program
• Have the possibility of Satsang (spiritual truth talk) with a living Yoga Master
• Experience esoteric practices such as havan (fire ceremony) and chanting of ancient texts.
• Expand your experience, be inspired and live a yogic lifestyle in a sacred environment.
• Kirtan (singing and chanting of mantra)
• Karma yoga (working with meditative awareness)
• Support pack and CD
• As well as additional specialised practices pertaining to each retreat
EXAMPLE Daily Activities Schedule
4:30 - 5:00 Wake up
5:00 - 6:30 Morning asana, pranayama and chanting
7:00 - 7:30 Breakfast
7:30 - 8:15 Cleaning Karma Yoga (yoga of action)
8:45 - 9:45 Morning session
10:00 - 10:30 Yoga Nidra
11:00 - 11:30 Lunch
11:30 - 1:30 Free Time, Study
1:30 - 2:15 Afternoon session 1
2:15 - 2:45 Chai break
2:45 - 3:30 Afternoon session 2
4.00 - 5:30 Karma Yoga or Satsang or tour
5:30 - 6:00 Evening Meal
6:00 - 7:00 Kirtan / Evening Programme
7:00 - 9:00 Free Time / Study / Spiritual Journal / Bed
Pricing & Options Available - Fully Guided from Kolkata
Option 1: Ajapa Dharana/Satsang Series, Chakra Sadhana & Prana Vidya - Full Package
35 Nights Oct 11th - Nov 14th
Option 2: Ajapa Dharana/Satsang Series & Chakra Sadhana Retreats
25 Nights Oct 11th – Nov 5th
Option 3: Ajapa Dharana Retreat/Satsang Series Only
10 Nights Oct 11th – 21st
These three packages are a fully guided experience from Kolkata and includes all, food, field trips and accommodation within the structured group plan. Does not include international airfares, insurance etc.
As an added extra there is a temple trip between Chakra Sadhana and Prana Vidya Retreats.
For bookings and payment information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You're using an old version of Internet Explorer to browse FindYoga right now. FindYoga will work better for you if you upgrade or switch to another browser.Learn more